Sunday, April 4, 2010

Brace Yourself Fool.....a NEW post!

I admit it, my poor blog has been neglected. Here are a few things we've been up to, just in case you were wondering!




This was Nick's FIRST time EVER on ice skates & he was dang good:)

Kendra's first haircut at 2 years old....given by "Gammy"



EASTER was so much fun this year with Kendra. She loved coloring eggs and looking for them too. She was so excited for the WEASTER BUNNY to bring her treats, especially loved her new Barbie & looked adorable in the little dress I made for her. We had a very Happy Easter & hope all of you did too!

6 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Christmas and Easter...at least you're covering the big holidays :) Kendra is a doll, and Nick was pretty dang good on those skates.

Nat Lud said...

She is so adorable. I pretty much just say that everytime but it's so true! I love love LOVE the pic of her blowing a bubble. So sweet. Glad to see a new blog post. Maybe your older sister will jump on the bandwagon . . . ;)

Rachel said...

So dang cute!! I love the dress you made! LOVE it! And that beautiful little red head? LOVE her! Glad you had a wonderful "Weaster." :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She is beautiful!

Lily said...

man, I am jealous of your easter egg covers. I want to color a Zoe egg!

Granny Annie said...

She is such a sweetie!...we love our little Kendra!!! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures, (except for the haircut one!) I think gammy needed some major help I'd say! But loved giving her, her first haircut!