Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How Kendra got in my belly...G rated version!

I just had the best conversation with Kendra.

She's been asking me A LOT lately how EXACTLY she got in my belly? I have tried everything but the truth and it just doesn't satisfy her little mind. So tonight when she asked me AGAIN, I asked her what she thought and this was her reply:)

Wellllll......maybe Jesus sneaked in our house when it was really dark outside and pip-toed upstairs. And maybe he went in your room while you were sleeping and put something on top of your head, then you got it and ate it . Then your belly growed and growed and growed really big (she got that part right) and then I finally came out. But MOM, why was I girl? I wanted to be a boy so I could eat like a puppy and have short hair and stuff. {deep breath} Oh well, it's okay, sometimes that happens!

Oh my:)

6 comments:

Nat Lud said...

She is too funny! I love her imagination. Love that sweet K!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

This just made my whole day! How cute!

Our Family said...

She is hilarious!!!! Good luck keeping up her her spinning wheels. Sounds like the turn all day long!

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh!! That is awesome! Her stories and one liners are seriously my favorite things ever! I tell them over and over to our friends and my family. Haha. Love her!

Rachel said...

Hilarious! Where does she come from? Oh wait...she just told us. :)

Steph said...

Oh my goodness. SHe is hilarious. That is a very smart story.