Sunday, December 2, 2007

I'm a blogger too!!

So I created a blog.....it won't be nearly as funny or witty as my sisters blogs but I promise to blog more than once a month! We are the Schofieldians. My husband Nick is an apprentice lineman working toward his journeyman & I'm a stay at home mom with our 10 week old baby girl, Kendra. Oh & I can't forget about Miss Honey, our other little girl. She's 3 years old and doesn't know she's a dog - shhhh. Our world is a little crazy lately as Nick travels the country. He's been to Denver Co, Rock Springs WY, Steamboat CO, Helena MT & currently in Steamboat CO all in less than three months. In the meantime, I've stayed home with the baby while we figure out what to do next. I'm moving in with my parents for a month or so and then hopefully will be traveling with Nick in a fifth wheel trailer. Not excited about the tight quarters we'll be living in but so excited to be a family again. Anyway, I'm just packing up my house now so the wild Whittakers can move in. They'll be renting from us while they build their mansion (ha ha) which worked out perfect for all of us. Hope you enjoy the family picture. We took it on the timer while we were out in Steamboat and it took us like twenty tries before we got a decent one. Nick was not happy about this!

2 comments:

Josi said...

Hey babe, welcome to Blogland! I've been blogging for almost two years and love it--maybe too much some of the time. Love the pictures and I look forward to hearing your updates.

Nat Lud said...

Hey, Crystal. Pretty sure you can't call yourself a blogger yet--that takes at least two posts! :) Can't wait to read some updates, hint, hint.