Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!

So I lied about blogging more than Lynette, big whoopie!! I guess I didn't know how much time this baby girl would require of me but who really cares, it's worth every minute of it. We had a great Christmas and the best part of it was that Nick got a whole week off. We had our Holm Family Christmas Party at the church and it was a lot of fun. If you can't tell, we were supposed to be Joseph, Mary, & baby Jesus. Nick was not happy about this, I wasn't even aloud to speak of it. He said me & Lynette are always thinking up these (and I quote) "SHANANIGANS". But in the end we didn't have time for the nativity play so Nick was relieved.




Anyway - we must have been very good this year because Santa brought us lots of toys and goodies. Kendra got a mobile, a dress, some books & pajamas. Nick got a GPS for his truck & I got a new wedding ring because I lost my first one. Kendra is getting so big and changing every day. She's the happiest little baby and smiles constantly. We re so blessed and thankful for the best year yet. Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!!


2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Hip hip hooray! It's about dang time girl. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. Kendra is getting so dang big!

Josi said...

Yes, Nick looks mighty happy in that photo. He's never been such a shenanigans kind of guy, but apparently he gives good gifts so he's forgiven, right? Glad you had a nice Christmas and you'll hate hearing this but I actually tried an oyster for the first time in about 20 years and it wasn't that bad, I just had to keep my eyes closed cause they are kinda greenish :-(
Missed you guys too but glad you had a nice holiday and didn't have to travel--that's the worst with little ones.