Friday, January 11, 2008

I've been tagged??

O.K. so like back in December Josi, my dear sister in law, tagged me! Busy me hadn't read any blogs for awhile due to MOVING (yuck) and besides that I've never even heard of tagging - I'm what some people might call a Virgin Blogger...soooooo....I'm supposed to list 10 random things about myself and then tag 10 other people and tell why I tagged them. This should be good:

1. I'm terrified of moths! Once while driving my brother to school in our station wagon a.k.a "battle wagon" a moth flew in front of my face and I nearly killed us.

2. When I was younger we were digging a fire pit out in the mountains and ran across a nest of baby rats. I talked my dad into letting me keep them so I put them in a shoe box, tried to feed them and they died the next day - I was devastated!!

3. Who knows how old I was but I fought with my best friend Annie over whether the Easter Bunny was real. I was certain that he was.

4. My favorite TV show is the Girls Next Door

5. I told my dad if he would give up card games on the computer, I would give up Diet Coke. I just drank a tall glass and don't even feel guilty.

6. I accidentally stole my neighbors 2 huge planters. I mean really, who leaves their planters out in the parking lot while they have a new cement patio poured? So embarrassing!

7. I moved out of my parents house when I was a senior in high school.

8. I used to play Avon in the bathtub with my friends. I won't name names:)

9. I was a lifeguard and saved a little girl first day on the job.

10. I've had many nicknames throughout my life, to name a few: Satan, Kittoo, Pig Pen, Little DeAnn, etc.

To Tag:

Lynette - Because she's funny and you never know what you're gonna get
Natalie - She's a professional blogger
Rachel - She's dying for some adult conversation
Mom - Cause she's learning the Internet thing and it will be good practice

Those are all the people I know that have blogs. Hope you enjoyed it!

1 comment:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You are dead to me...You know how much I just "love" these games. And as you are reading the word "love," picture me saying it with as much sarcasm as possible :) BTW, your blog is cute, funny, and clever. I give it two thumbs up!