Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm Baaaaack.....

Well, I'm home from Colorado. Had a great time with Nick & also Rachel, David & Lance. Kendra got sick while we were there. She did a lot of crying & even more sleeping. I took her to a pediatrician in Edwards to make sure she was ok and guess what the little chubalub weighed? 15 POUNDS!! My heck, she's only 4 months old. Anyhoo, while we were there, Nick was laid off from work so he followed us home. We're so happy that he gets to spend some time with us. We're not sure how long this lay off will last but in the meantime we'll take full advantage of our daddy time. Once again I'm cutting the bloggin' time short, the little lady is fussing. Later!

I put this unicorn on Kendra to keep her busy while I made her cereal and she fell asleep like this. Is that the cutest thing or what??

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Pretty much the cutest girl I've seen in a while. Thought I would check your blog while Dustin was gone as he thinks I'm obsessed with looking at other people's blogs...I'm just sizing up the competition and there's not many kids as cute as mine :)

Nat Lud said...

Dang that little chica gets cuter every time I see her! I love her sweet smile. Glad you and Nick get to be together as a fam for a bit. Stop by if ya get a chance!

Josi said...

How is it possible for her to get so dang cute? I have to tell ya, the lay off makes me nervous, but you don't seem to worries so I'm guessing it's cause it's snow and they don't want Nick's toes to freeze off. Enjoy the family time :-)

tl said...

I am so glad that you found my blog! I have gone back and read all of your previous blogs and had so much fun doing that. I am pretty sure that your little girl is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I am glad that you and Nick get some family time together.