Saturday, March 29, 2008

Little update!



It's been quite a while since I blogged so I'll try and get you up to speed without boring you. Last week we went to St. George to take Sam (Nick's little bro) & Whitney Houston (his finance) engagement pictures. We did some at the temple & I took this cute picture of Nick & Kendra. It was beautiful down there & Kendra loved the warm weather. Then on Easter weekend we finally sold our truck, which was a huge relief.


Then we headed straight to the mountains where we spent Easter & looked for sheds. We stayed with the wild Whittakers & partied all night long, playing the game of LIFE - I know,we're exciting. We had a little Easter Egg Hunt for the kids & had fun hanging with the fam. Kendra got a dress, a swimsuit, a book, & a bunny. Nick is still layed off but the list is finally moving so he should be getting a call. He's in SLC this weekend for his math class & I stayed home so I could get ready for Bunco.


Kendra is getting so big, she's rolling over & doing the little stinkbug thing. She jabbers constantly & grabs everything she can get her hands on. I love every minute of being a mom and watching Kendra learn & grow.

3 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Welcome back! Loved the new posts and the cute pics of Kendra Manendra :)

Nat Lud said...

Adorable as always! I am in blog heaven with THREE new posts!

Grandma 'D' said...

Our little Chubba Lub is getting so big. Have you ever seen a happier baby. Love having your family here at home. When you leave WE KEEP KENDRA!