Monday, March 17, 2008

Look what I made:)

Isn't it cute? Plus it actually looks like a dress. I ran into some kinks here & there but nothing that a little "un-picking" couldn't fix. In fact, I sewed the zipper through both layers of material (front & back) if that makes sense which unless I had a baby with two heads that wasn't going to work. Anyway - the final product turned out to be quite cute if you ask me & now I'm working on something even cuter if you can imagine!!

Other than sewing I got to visit with my sister Rachel & play with my cute little nephew Lance. We also went to the Sand Hollow aquatic center. Talk about a circus. We (me, Nick, Lynette, Rachel, Melissa & Steph) took seven kids ages 5 mo, 7mo, 16mo, 17mo, 21mo, & two 2 year olds. It was fun but a lot of work too. It was Kendra's first time in a pool & she loved it. She was too cute in her swim suit (see picture in slideshow).

Nick also had his math class in SLC so that's where we've been. We got together with a bunch of our family & had dinner at Josi's in Willard. It was great to see everyone since we won't be there for Easter. Oh & I can't forget to give a shout out to all the ladies at the hospital. It was fun visiting with all of you.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, I am so thankful that you didn't take pictures of all of us at the pool. Thank heaven for small blessings. That dress turned out so cute! I want the pattern number so that I can make Neeley one.

Love you lots!

Nat Lud said...

So cute! I love that material. You are such a cute little mama!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I for one wanted to be plastered all over the slide show in my bikini...I saw everyone checking me out at the aquatic center. They could have been just gawking in horror. Anyway, I love the dress and where in the heck is our glamour shots photo shoot?

LuDLoW LiFe said...

That is so cute and I love the Glamour shots on Lynette's blog. Why don't you have any on yours? Kendra is so cute!

tl said...

WOW! that dress looks so great! i could never do anything like that. You are amazing