Tuesday, September 9, 2008

BLAH

I love having a computer even if I have to steal the internet and it's super slow. Kendra's in bed, my dishes are done for the third time today, and I got all my laundry caught up today......so I'm taking this opportunity to blog. We really haven't done anything too exciting lately. We did finally drive through Garden of the Gods and went to the visitor center, wasn't that exciting but something to do. Also - got a package in the mail from my mama. She sent us some homemade raspberry and peach jam. Going to the mail is the highlight of my day so you can only imagine my excitement. Kendra is obsessed with books. She loves to turn the pages and jabber like she's really reading. It's too cute. Anyway - it's getting late so I better get to bed. Toodles!

8 comments:

Yardley said...

I know how you feel. When I first moved to Cedar I didn't know anyone and we lived in a dumpy apartment that was way sketchy for 7 months. Then we moved into our house and I still didn't know really anyone for awhile. It took about a year and a half total to finally make friends and get to know people and then we moved to Milford and yes I knew people but I had a hard time and it is now just getting to where I don't complain about it (1 year later). It will get better once you have a permanent place, just hang in there. By the way Kandra is so dang cute. Sherri (my mother-in-law) would be so proud about the whole books thing.

Crystal said...

What a sweetie--we miss you guys so much, I'm so glad you blog & that i finally blog--I love keeping up with you guys. We'll have to put together a package soon--for someones 1st birthday!!! Mail is the best, but I bet you appreciate a little more than most ;)

Granny Annie said...

Our little "precious" happy girl!...cute as ever!
We miss you and love you so much!

Steph said...

I Know how you feel Crystal. The highlight of my week is going to the Grocery store. Or getting a movie. Kendra is getting so big. She reminds me so much of Emma especially with the books. You need to try the sign language books. Miss you.

Nat Lud said...

So sweet. She looks like such a big girl reading her 'novels'.

Grandma 'D' said...

She is getting too big!! Make her stop, make her stop.........
Sorry we missed Nicks calls, we called back and left a message. Phone Tag, isn't it fun? Anyway, glad he liked the jam. I made it just for him you know..
Luv Mom

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She is so funny, I've never seen her without a SMILE!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Imagine my excitement to find that you have a laptop and access to the Internet...look at all these new posts. I want to steal Miss Kendra and squeeze her. We miss you guys tons...here's to a transfer :)