Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cheyenne Mountain Zoo

Went to the the zoo yesterday (7 min drive btw) and it was a ton of fun. Kendra loved the animals, especially the giraffs. They sell these cracker looking things so you can feed them but Kendra had to sample each one before she gave it to the giraff. The girl will eat just about anything. We stopped to take a picture by the deer statue but Kendra was too busy waving at the people behind us. Nick on the other hand had no trouble at all posing for the camera. I told him they were going on the blog but he has no shame. Wanna know our favorite animals? Nicks was the OTTERS (what a nerd) and mine, no surprise - the GRIZZLIES. S0 there ya go, I know you were just dying to know that right? Anyway - Kendra is turning one on Monday so I gotta get with it. I mean, I have so much to do. The guest list alone will keep me busy for like.........................6 seconds *hee hee*. Better get home, Powerball starts in a few minutes. That's right folks, you're looking at a future lotto winner. Next time you see me, I'll be $156,000,000 richer. Don't worry, I'll still associate with all you middle class people out there. Bah Bye!

10 comments:

Steph said...

These pics are priceless. Kendra is adorable and it's great to have a husband who can let go and be crazy. Miss you guys.

Grandma 'D' said...

What a social butterfly our little girl is. And there is Nick. He kills me. Why isn't he modeling somewhere? He is even adorable. You are crackin' me up Nickie!!!
So glad your little fam had fun at the zoo.

Shelby said...

I can't believe you could even take the picture. I would have been laughing so much I couldn't hold the camera. Happy Birthday Kendra you are such a Cutie. Looks like you still have both your eyes. :)

Nat Lud said...

Holy crap! What a funny guy. Reminds me of when he and Michael used to 'strategically' place the reindeer on the city lawns!

Granny Annie said...

Just loved your blog. I bet you could get a job at the zoo. You are so intertaining. I am sure it would draw just lots of people there. Nick is a blast and little Kendra! What a charmer...not to say Crystal, you fit right in there too..you are a great photographer (don't think I spelled that word right?)and so precious and cute! You should take up writing too. "What a Happy Family"
Miss you all and love you so much!
Gram

Melissa said...

Nick should be a model . . and Kendra, too! Those are the funniest, stinkin' pictures ever! Anyway, glad you liked the zoo. I told you it was a good one (except hiking up that huge mountain!)

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Kendra looks like a Disney Princess riding and waving to her loyal subjects...can she really get any cuter? And Nick's pictures are making me miss you guys even more. Cedar has lost a little somethin' since the Schofield's moved out of town. BTW, where is your picture?

Rachel said...

You guys are too funny. Looks like Nick made a good addition to the zoo. Of course Kendra's such a cute little monkey. And good luck on your millions!

Crystal said...

otters & grizzlies-weird, I loe the new background-I gotta up-date mine asap! What a cool zoo-if you are still out yonder fro a little while we will just HAVE to come visit!