Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm a Loser Baby.....so why don't ya kill me!

That's right, I'm a lame-O Blogster & I won't bore you with the many excuses that I REALLY do have. Anyway - just a little update on the Schofieldians. We've moved again, this time to Rock Springs Wyoming. We have no idea how long we'll be here or where we'll head to next but seriously - what's new? We've done tons of fun stuff this summer but unfortunately I left my pictures back at the homestead in M town. Sooooo, I promise to post some most awesome pictures soon. Laters!

8 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Woo hoo a blog! Love the background. And since you now know how to get to my computer, you feel free to change mine too. Waiting for the blog. Get busy and take pics of the new homestead, and that adorable little redhead you took away from us! Yup you are MEAN!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Can't wait to see the summer pics, and I'm glad that you guys are ok. I was getting worried :) Good luck in Wyoming, and please keep us posted!

bjjames said...

Rock Springs, Wyoming??? Not sure if you knew, but I grew up in Green River. I know that place well. Next time I am up that way I will give you a call. How long are you there for?

Melissa said...

I'm so glad I motivated you to blog. I was tired of the 'poop'. Anyway, hope you are enjoying Wyoming. We sure miss you guys!!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

dont worry, i wont trade u for facebook, i have another excuse, im at my daddys and dont get on the computer much!! lol, love you.

Josi said...

You're only a couple hours from us--which is nice, except that you were only an hour away for a very long time and we still didn't get down to see ya much. Hmmmmm. Thanks again for taking the kids swimming on Saturday--they loved it! Good luck in RS :-)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Your a big talker, little Miss Schofield. Get BLOGGING! I need me some red headed pictures ;)

Granny Annie said...

Have fun in Rock Springs!...Miss you and I need my helper to change my back ground...and yes!...I have been a blog slacker too! Must get busy!