Thursday, September 17, 2009

Something I'd rather not forget.

Conversation between me & my little LOVEY.....

3am Kendra wakes up a little fussy so I put her in bed with us. I was just about asleep again when I hear............
Kendra - "mama?"
Me - "whaty"
Kendra - "I wanna cookie"
Me - "umm....no"
Kendra - "mama?"
Me - "whaty"
Kendra - "I wanna cookie"
Me - "no, close your eyes and go to sleep"
Kendra with her eyes closed - "mama, peas?"

I thought about getting her one especially since she asked so nicely BUT I was sooooo tired. She finally went to sleep......cookieless & all!

5 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I would have got that girl a cookie, maybe two cookies for the extra nice manners. I LOVE me some Miss Kendra :)

Nat Lud said...

That is so sweet.

Melissa said...

Give the girl a cookie, Mama! She is soooo cute. I'm glad that you wrote that down. You don't want to forget the sweet things they say! Give her a big kiss for me!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She is so cute! I love kid stories!

Steph said...

That will happen a lot more trust me. It's cute every time even when you are sleep deprived. Just the other night Gauge enjoyed some juice and goldfish crackers at around 4 am. It was either that or listen to the sticker cry. Crying isn't as cute at 4 in the morning. Enjoy these cute moments especially if she is so polite about them.