Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happiness is Holmade

BLOGGER: DEANN (MAMA)

http://www.happiness-is-holmade.blogspot.com/2009/02/50-shmifty.html

I'm laughing just thinking about this post and the great comments that followed. The BEST comment was my mom's and I quote "ITS ON!!!! Its one thing to pose and be stupid at home, but not on my blog. Isn't there a law about blogging for someone else! I'm sure there is. Anyway, ITS ON!" One minute she's plotting her revenge and the next she's whining about how unfair this post is. The funny thing is that she could have just deleted the entire thing but she would have asked me how to do it......LOL.

Remember Mom, this is just for fun and I love you;)

3 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on the original post. Good stuff! I love Kim's comment about the "fuchsia jump suit." bawahahaha

Melissa said...

I was kind of hoping for a 'Cleaning the Chimney' flashback post. NOW that one was fuuuuu-nnnny!!!

Rachel said...

I can't believe I never commented on the original either!! And Crystal, Mom never deleted it 'cause she knows she's hot. Just ask her. ;)