Friday, June 6, 2008

My New House

Here is my new house on wheels, as promised! It has everything a girl could ask for: a master suite w/huge closet, a full kitchen w/pantry & a "real" dining table, an extra bedroom for Kendra of course (complete with bookshelves, closet, sofa bed & three bunks), a flat screen TV w/surround sound, a ceiling fan, another sofa bed, & my personal favorite ................. CENTRAL VAC!! This is gonna be some rough campin' girls (ha ha). Starting tomorrow I'll be official Trailer Trash & I have to say, I'm quite excited about it.


Nick will be here in a few hours & we haven't seen him for over 2 weeks so I better take a shower. Anyway, we'll miss everyone & hope you all have a great summer. I'm not really sure when I'll get internet out there so don't harrass me if I don't blog & those of you who read this & don't have a blog - get going on one. Blogging is my sanity and you don't want to be the reason for my mental breakdown do you? Love you guys!



6 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

With this house on wheels, I think you'll be more like Trailer Tycoons :) Let's not talk about the leaving...just the plan to get back to your big sista!

Melissa said...

I don't want to talk about it either. BUT, I do know what it is like to have your husband work a gazillion miles away from you and your baby. You just gotta do what you gotta do - and you might as well do it in trailer trash style! Love you!!!

Nat Lud said...

I am literally tearing up as I read this! I will miss ya! Hope you have a great adventure. Get internet as fast as you can! I'm so excited to read about the Schofield traveling life!

Granny Annie said...

Hey Grandkids,
The pictures are really good! You have a special talent Crystal.
I'm going to miss all of you so much! but, we will see you again soon I am sure.....Kendra, don't grow up to quick....you are so adorable! This will be a new experience for you and that is what life is all about! Crys and Nick you will just have one another to depend on and you will become even closer, (if that is possible.) You have a cute little family!
Be safe, love your new life and see lots of new things in this big world while you have the chance.
Will look forward to hearing about your new adventure! Email whenever you can! We will keep in touch through your mom. I am sure she will be talking to you often.
LOVE YOU ALL LOTS!
Grandma Ann

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Okay so the trailer is too cute! I can't believe how nice it is! I am sure you guys are glad to be back together as a family, and will make many great memories from this experience! Keep us all posted and get back to Utah soon!

tl said...

I love your new trailer...it is really nice. I wish that we could have hung out while you were still here and I miss you. I can't wait to hear how your adventures are going.