Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm still here!

I'm still here but only for a week. My new home on wheels is in shambles as I try and pack it so I haven't taken any pictures yet. Nick flys in on Thursday & then we're headed to Colorado on Saturday. I'm excited to go with him & be a family again. Anyway, that's what I've been up to lately. Here's some adorable pictures of Kendra with Grandpa (her buddy). She loves going with him because he packs her around everywhere he goes. Lynette bought her that cute little outfit so I had to take some pictures of her modeling it. I love being a mom!!




6 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

I am dreading next Saturday! Maybe I will go somewhere so I don't have to watch you drive away.
I will miss you, but especially my little sweetie pie Kendra. I knew we shouldn't have let you live here. Got too attached.....excited for you at the same time.
Luv ya.

Granny Annie said...

Adorable pictures....she looks so cute in her new outfit! We will really miss all of you when you move. Just keep the blogs coming so we won't miss little Kendra as she grows. Tell us what she is doing! Will really miss that happy baby! Are you sure you won't leave her here with us? Grandma's & Grandpa would spoil her for you
Love you all!

Granny Annie said...

Just looking at the cute pictures again of Kendra.....are those little toenails painted I see? Pretty cute! The pictures with Grandpa Russell is adorable....you need to frame it!

Nat Lud said...

She is too cute! We are sure going to miss ya. Let us know when you're in town so you can sub for our NEW COOL Bunco's. Oh, wait. We haven't started one yet. Hopefully we'll have it together when you come to visit!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Kendra looks stylin' in her new outfit. Everyone at the Whittaker house is sure going to miss our Schofield buddies :) But it will be great for you guys to all be together!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

We are going to miss you and your entertainment at BUNCOS! You better post pictures of cute Kendra every now and then! Good luck with everything.