Monday, May 19, 2008

THE PLAN

Well, here's the low down of our exciting lives. We bought a fifth wheel this past weekend in SLC. Nick flew back to Denver & we drove home. This coming weekend, Nick will fly into SLC again so we can pick up the trailer. Then he will fly back to Denver & I will "attempt" to pull our new house back home so I can pack it and get ready to go. I'm also on a crusade to get our house sold, so if any of you reading this knows anyone who's in the market for a townhome - have them give me a call. I really need to get rid of it so we're listing it at $116,000 (for sale by owner). After I tie up a few loose ends here, I too will be heading to Colorado. Those details are still getting worked out because there is no way that I'm pulling a 36 footer for 9 1/2 hours by myself. I think that's about it. Sorry, no pictures this time but I'll post some of the new trailer soon.

4 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Exciting plan! I'm quite interested in how you are going to pull the trailer from SLC to Milford...talk about a panic attack :) Good luck, little sista.

Erin said...

We just bought one for 112,000. I'm glad they're finally dropping now for us poor folks.

Nat Lud said...

Wow. I can't believe you're actually leaving now. It's so sad! Can't wait to see pics of the new house though! You guys will have such fun and lots of great memories will be made. I'll ask around about your condo! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I would love to buy it....too bad I am poor :(