Saturday, May 3, 2008

A SAD DAY AT THE HOLM HOUSE

It's official, Nick has left the premises! It's always really emotional when he leaves and this time was no exception. Kissing Kendra goodbye is always the kicker, he adores her & can you really blame him? Anyway, now I really have to be ambitious, I have a lot to get done so we can get out there with him. I've been given the ok to pick out our new house (fifth-wheel trailer) & if you know Nick, this is a big step for him. I mean he's the kind of guy that wanted to help pick out colors for our house & insisted on a family wedding when I wanted to run to Vegas. This means fun shopping for me, yay!! I wanted to ask Lynette if she wanted to come along but last time I was aloud to shop with her was at Ashley Furniture & I came in a "little" over budget. No matter how many times I remind him of our beautiful bedroom set, Nick will not let me live this down - nor Lynette either. Well, I better get ready for the day before the little missy wakes up from her nap & bosses me around all day. Life is good :)



Notice Kendra's shirt. It's a picture of a yorkie & says PRINCESS IN TRAINING - cute right? Plus, I got it for $2 at The Children's Place!!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Pick me! Pick me! I am an expert trailer shopper! LOVE the picture of your two babies (Kendra & Honey)! As for Nick going back to Colorado, hang in there . . . this too, shall pass. Love you, sis!

Nat Lud said...

I am loving the shirt. Perfect fit! sorry Nick had to leave without ya. Time will fly and before ya know it you'll be cruisin' the country in a fancy
5th wheel! Can't wait to see what you pick out!

Granny Annie said...

Precious pictures of your precious family!
I had so much fun visiting and playing Farkle with you and Rachel and enjoying little Kendra and Lance yesterday....they are just adorable and so smart!
Family is what makes old age happy! Thank you for being so thoughtful and loving!
I love you all so much and wish each one of you all the happiness life has to hold for you!

Steph said...

I miss you guys sooo much!!! I can't believe you will be moving, then when will i see you? Kendra is so adorable i can't believe how big she is getting. love you guys!

Nat Lud said...

Um, just wondering if you could maybe post something new! It gets depressing reading 'sad day at the Holm house' everytime I check. :) Hope all is well!

Steph said...

Hey where is everyone getting these cute backgrounds. I must be retarded cuz i don't know how to do any of this stuff.

tl said...

That's sad that your husband had to leave without you and that you are leaving me and disappearing to Colorado. How is the house shopping going? I am going to miss you so much. Maybe before you leave we could have dinner together or something