Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Colorado here we come!

Nick finally got called today - Hooray!! We never imagined it would take this long but it's been great having him around. Last time he got called, I was 8 months prego on bed rest & an emotional wreck but this time we're set to go & I'm excited to travel with him. Nick has to be there on Monday but me & the baby are staying behind for a few weeks for Sam's wedding then we'll make the 10 hour drive to the colorful state of Colorado.


We were really hoping to stay in Utah but being unemployed and all we can't be too picky. I've never lived anywhere that I didn't have family & friends really close so i'll definitly be out of my comfort zone but I think it will be a good change for us - I hope anyway.

I'm excited, Nick's nervous & Kendra has no idea that we're about to leave everything & everyone she knows & in a way, start over. I'm not sure "how" this will all work out but I know that it will because it always does!!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Well, I am excited for you and sad at the same time! I can't believe you won't be at Bunco's and hanging out at Nettie's. You better keep up your blog! We'll miss ya but hope that you have a great time in Colorado. Everyone will love you!

Granny Annie said...

I'm so excited for you Crystal....we will all really miss you! You make our lives happier. But,just think of this move as a new adventure....you will see how the rest of the world lives and you will make lots of friends I am sure....remember go to church! You will make very caring friends there and you won't be lonely. Time passes so quickly and it won't be long before Baby Kendra will go to nursery and have fun with the other little ones. She will learn so much there....she will learn how much God loves her & us all! Get lots of recordings of her...can't wait to hear her sing!
Got to spend all the time I can with you before you move. Maybe you can teach me to blog. I love to read everyone's blogs. They are the highlight of my day!
Sweet pictures!
Love you all forever.