Sunday, April 20, 2008

HAPPY 25TH BDAY TO ME!






Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to me!
Happy birthday to Crystal!
Happy birthday to me!

Yup, it's my birthday. I just wanted to remind everyone, so they could get me a present. And believe me, I'm not one of those picky girls who will complain about the gift you bought. In fact, it's pretty easy to make me happy and pretty obvious what to buy me...just follow this simple gift guide! I could use a travel trailer, Hawaii vacation, shopping spree, or some girly shoes. Okay, so my sister is the one that thinks I need girly shoes, but hey, I'll take what I can get :)

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm trying to talk David into getting you that Hawaiian vacation for your birthday, but if you know my husband...don't hold your breath. Hope you had lots of fun. Love ya.

Erin said...

Happy birthday, mine is a week from today, I didn't know we were that close. I'm only going to be 24though, you're an old hag! Hope all is well with you.

Granny Annie said...

Funny!...Nettie got ya' Crystal!
Loved it!
When I win the sweepstakes I will buy you all those things on your list!
Had fun celebrating your birthday with a nice dinner and games of Farkle....I finally won a game, imagine that?
Had so much fun with Kendra too. What a cute and funny baby!
Love ya!

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

Well, Happy Birthday!!! You are so Funny! I love the pictures of your hubby and little one---so cute! And I just read Erin's comment about you being an old hag, maybe we could gang up on her!!! I turned 30 in Feb. (now that was tough!!!) Anyways I have you added to my blog so I can check out your cute pictures!