Sunday, April 20, 2008

ABOUT MY HUSBAND

1. What is his name? Nicholas Reed

2. Who eats more? Nick

3. Who said I love you first? Can't remember

4. Who is taller? Nick

5. Who is smarter? Nick

6. Who is more sensitive? Nick

7. Who does the laundry? right now? my mom. I know it's embarrasing but she's like turbo girl. I don't even stand a chance.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? my right or yours?

9. Who pays the bills? Me but with Nick's money

10. Who cooks more? Me

11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast

12. Who is more stubborn? Me

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Nick because he usually is (just kidding)

14. Who is more clean? Me, my mom is OCD

15. Who has more siblings? Nick - 5 sisters & 3 brothers

16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Me

17. What do you like to do together? Movies & Games

18. Who eats more sweets? Me

19. Guilty Pleasures? He loves XBOX, he would play it 24/7 if I would let him

20. How did you meet? High School after he moved here

21. Who asked who out first? I had a crush on him forever but I think word got around to him so he asked me out

22. Who kissed who first? Nick kissed me when I was 13 (

23. Who proposed? Nick made me a candle lit dinner & afterwards asked if I wanted some m&m's (my fave) poured some in my hand and out fell a ring

24. His best features? His strong arms

25. What is his best quality? He's funny, sincere, sensitive, & honest. He's an awesome husband & a great daddy.

I tag Natalie, Lynette, Mama, Melissa & anyone else who wants to brag about their hubby's.

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You know how much I love to be tagged. The answers won't surprise anyone...I mean, everyone knows that Dustin wears the pants in our relationship!

Josi said...

Love it, love it. I'm so glad Nick got such a good catch--though I might have to talk to him about the 13 years old thing, yikes!

Josi