Thursday, May 22, 2008

DO-OVER

Listen up, my dear sweet sisters.  I took that stupid test again & guess what? I was Aurora "again" so I took it a third time trying my best to go with my first instinct & it turns out that I'm Mulan.  Are you satisfied???





You Are Mulan!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Now I think you are just trying to be like me copycat!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Definitely satisified...You even look a little like Mulan :) But it would take you a heck of a lot longer to bandage the "girls" up!

Melissa said...

I'm still waiting for pictures of your new "home".