Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally, 5 seconds of free time!!

It's been awhile since the last time I was able to post & it's been killing me. My sister Rachel has been here for a week & it's been so much fun. We took the babies for walks to see the new baby horse, we crafted, scrapbooked & sewed. One day we even stayed in our pajamas all day & ate a box of chocolate donuts by ourselves, it was awesome.

Then she headed home on Saturday & I went to St. George for my little brother-in-laws wedding. It turned out great & was a lot of fun hanging out with all my sister-in-laws. These are Kendra's two cousins, Rhett & Robbie.


It's fun having some other babies around for Kendra to play with. Robbie lives in California so this was the first time we got to meet him & he is a really happy baby.
Anyway - Nick is flying into SLC Thursday night for his final math test & Sam's open house so we're so excited to see him. Hopefully we'll be out there with him soon. Kendra has learned to say dada so I'll put her on the phone so he can talk to her. It makes Nick's day, I think he's going through Kendra withdrawls. Can't wait to see him!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

YAY! New post! Such cute pics. Didn't know Rach was down. Glad ya got to have some fun sisterly time. Hmm, what would that be like . . .
:) Glad you get to see Nick soon. You guys are such a cute fam. Love the new pics.

Granny Annie said...

Loved the pictures of all those cute babies!...reading your blogs are the highlight of my day!
Love ya!
Grammy

Melissa said...

I think Kendra looks like a "Holm" baby compared to the "Schofields", but they are all darling! Which sisters are in the background?

Crystal said...

Jenny & Breanna (Josi's) can you believe how old she is?