Saturday, November 15, 2008

BYU VS. AIRFORCE

Just got back from the football game & it was so much fun. They opened the show with an airplane & 6 six guys that parachute into the stadium as they announce them one by one. About five minutes later 3 - F15's flew over us & that alone was worth the price of admission.





























Of course I painted Kendra's face and as you can tell, it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be. I had big plans for that BYU logo and found out the hard way that 1 year olds can't hold still. She still looked cute, even the airforce fans got a kick out of it.













The stadium was packed and when Airforce scored, the cadets would run out to the field and do a push up for every point. At half time they let a falcon fly around the stadium & do some tricks. The academy sure knows how to put on a show.

























Kendra was mostly naughty & wanted to get down but the bleachers were wet from yesterday's snow storm. That red-headed temper definitely shined through today, I tell ya what! She finally fell asleep after half time & I'm pretty sure I heard angels singing HALLELUJAH.

















































I can't forget about the cheerleaders because they're mostly what I watch anyway. Nick & Mitch didn't mind watching them either which I'm sure was strictly due to the squads SKILLS. Anyway, BYU won the game. Falcons 24 Cougars 38. Way to go BYU!!










5 comments:

Granny Annie said...

What an exciting day for you! Little Kendra looked cute all painted up!....she probably wanted to be heard over all the yelling! Wore her out!
Glad you are keeping busy and having lots of fun!
Miss and love you loads!

Nat Lud said...

That is awesome! Glad it was a good game and that Kendra fell asleep for ya. ;) That always makes everything nicer!

Grandma 'D' said...

Kenras face looks darling. Sounds like it was great day for schofields. Can't wait to see you.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I love the face paint, and the game looks like fun. You gusy are always up to something in Colorado. We'll have to visit, so you can entertain us :)

Crystal said...

you are doing the funnesterest things it seems! I didn't know Airforce Academy was up there--I must be under a rock!