Sunday, November 16, 2008

My lucky day!

We went to the mall today so I could get a haircut & while we were there some girls from Kiddie Kandids asked us if they could practice doing pictures with Kendra. My answer was - uh, yeah - so Nick went with her while I got my haircut. The girl was new but they still turned out pretty cute except for one which I didn't include because they made my little super model look like a nerd. Anyway, we got a free picture out of it so lucky us right?







Well my day only got better when I seen the finished product of my new A-Line haircut. I like it. I mean, I always like getting a haircut but this time I "really" liked it so yay for me! A lucky day 'ey?

9 comments:

Josi said...

LOL, when I first read it I thought it said 'yucky' day. I got to the end and was like--where's the yucky part? I'd much prefer lucky over yucky. Glad the haircut worked out. I get so nervous when I need a cut. I put it off for months for fear that they'll mess it up.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

That Kendra is a model...I can just see the girls faces at Kiddie Kandid when little Miss Kendra walked by. Perfect for their practicing :) And I love, love the hair cut.

Nat Lud said...

Man, they tagged the right fam! How fun. And nothing beats a good hair cut. Glad ya got both!

Rachel said...

I love the pics--she's such a doll! And I really love your hair, like, a lot.

You should have included the nerdy picture. I want to see it. :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

Cute hair for sure. Also, Kendra's a natural - so pretty. My favorite pictures are hugging the snowman and reading a book. She's such a good mix of you two. Some pictures I see you and in others I see Nick.

Granny Annie said...

Little Kendra is a natural at modeling for pictures! They are adorable and her cute little personality just comes into those pictures! Nick is a good daddy to take her for the pictures I'd say.
Your hair is really cute Crystal!
Love you....can't wait to see you!
Gram

Grandma 'D' said...

Those are my favorite too Nisha....she is a natural ham when it comes to getting her pic taken. and I love the hair to Crys, can't wait to see ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steph said...

oh those are great pictures. But i mean does the kid need more pics. jk you can never have to many pics of your kids. I love the snowman one. and I really love your haircut. I was kind of going for the same thing but it didn't turn out well.

The Bergy's said...

I just love your cute baby that isn't so much of a baby anymore! email me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. Hopefully we get to see you at Christmas! Kadie
bergyrulez@hotmail.com