Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Dear Santa...

I cannot express in words how greatful I was for the wonderful gifts. I have to apologize for being so snappy when you awoke me from my slumber, for a minute there I thought it was my silly sister but when I realized it was you I was the one feeling silly. As we opened gift after gift I had to keep my head down. A lump in my throat was causing my eyes to water (I'm not sure what was going on) and my legs wanted to run me straight to the bathroom to cry like a little baby but I held it together. Thank goodness for my self control because I would have hated for you & your little helpers to see me like that. Anyway, please thank everyone at the North Pole. This is one Christmas we will never forget thanks to you!!

Sincerely, The Schofieldians

9 comments:

Granny Annie said...

What a precious blog!!!..Christmas is definately a very emotional time,as we reflect on all the wonderful blessings that are bestowed upon us all!
Love you all so much! and miss you always!
Gram

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You must have been one good little girl to have a special visit from Santa. I could never tell you how much the Wild Whitts love those Schofieldians. It was an awesome Christmas because we got to spend so much time with our best friends. Family is the BEST!

Melissa said...

ditto! We love you guys so much! Glad that Santa finally found you and brought you some well deserved gifts. Hopefully, he brought you some new socks, ha,ha!

Grandma 'D' said...

I'm telling you.... he made his list, and all he could find was nice by your names. Having you, Nick and our Kendra here was the best Christmas ever. Words can't express how proud we are of you and your little family..Luv you!

Rachel said...

I'm glad Santa found you, although I'm not sure he checked his list twice. ;) Okay, maybe he did--you are awful nice. We had so much fun seeing you guys (and everyone).

Nat Lud said...

You are so cute. It was great to see ya on your trip here. You are so awesome! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!

Josi said...

I spent new years with Crys & Jair--she told me about all this and I was a little choked up at it as well. I think you and Nick are amazing and I believe it was a gift for these people that love you so much to be able to give :-)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

It sounds like you had a great Christmas. Thanks for sharing your touching letter with all of us.

Crystal said...

"...he knows if you've been bad or good..." so for heaven's sake you must have been GOOD! We love you and want you to know your family made my family SO happy this season! You, NIck, Kendra, wild whitts, your Mom, your Dad,Nils....shall I keep going?