Friday, January 2, 2009

Thanksgiving in......JANUARY

ahhhhh.......finally some time to sit down and blog. I'm a little behind in the blogging world these days so I'll make this short and sweet. Thanksgiving this year was held in Willard Utah with the Schofield clan (aka: the pie people). We split the trip into 2 days (5 hours driving each day) and arrived the day before Turkey Day. Kendra spent most of her time going up and down the stairs until she found a step latter which proved to be WAY more entertaining than the previous. We played games, baked, talked & then ate until we were sick. It went by way too fast but we really had a lot of fun!

During the BIG dinner Kendra used her HUNTING & GATHERING skills to find food for survival. Okay she mostly sniffed out the people with pie but she IS a Schofield!!

9 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Hip Hip Hooray! I'm so happy for new Crystal blogs. I've missed reading them--although it was nice to just see ya in person! I'm looking forward to many more 'flashback' blogs!

Josi said...

Great photos--it was fun to relive it. BTW, I love your new profile picture! You're a babe

Rachel said...

Love Kendra wandering & looking for pie. Hmmmmm....who else will share their pie? And look at all those good looking Schofield boys--doesn't one belong to you?

Grandma 'D' said...

I count 13 pies....or is there more. Boy did I miss out. Maybe we could have a Schofield-Holm Thanksgiving and all the Scofields have to do is bring the pies!!!
Or invite me and I will play like Kendra---scavenge!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I second Josi w/ the profile picture. You are HOT! And hooray for another post. That little Miss Kendra is a hoot, and one smart pie sniffer :)

Granny Annie said...

Loved your blog!...you have a great Schofield family...so wonderful to have so much love on both sides!
The pie's look so yummy! And as for little "Kendra and the Ladder climbing!" Remember the ladder in our livingroom to reach high on our vaulted ceiling, while at our house? She started by climbing it on her knee's, soon she was reaching each step with her foot. I couldn't believe those little short legs and how fast she can climb! Do you think she is afraid of anything? She is a very confident little girl!...so cute..Love her!
We miss and love you all much!

Melissa said...

That little red-head is a dolly! I can't wait to see you guys again! Now I'm ready to hear about your Christmas ... get bloggin'!!

Crystal said...

what a good lookin' crew! You take such fun pictures--wish I could have been there, especially for the pie ;)

Whitney said...

We had SO much fun with you guys!! Kendra is the best ever! Can I just say I love Sam posing all sexy-like in the back ground of the pie picture? Haha. Miss you guys!