Thursday, January 15, 2009

TAPE OVERLOAD

We have a basket by the front door. It's Nick's basket so he doesn't unload all his junk onto my already limited counter space. Yesterday I noticed it was getting out of control so I started to clean it out & this is what I found....................

......and that's not the half of it. I find it in our bathroom, our vehicles, his dirty work pants and in our bedroom. So if you're in the market for some electrical tape, look no further!

At least there's one person in our household that doesn't mind our oversized collection of tape. She finds it to be quite entertaining & if it keeps her busy for a few minutes, I really can't complain.

6 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Sounds like my husband with his sprinkler screwdrivers...what are we going to do with our men? I LOVE that Kendra likes to play with the tape...cheap entertainment.

Melissa said...

Oh, dear sister, it only gets worse! Wait until Nick has been collecting electrical tape for six years! Kendra could build the Taj Mahal!

Grandma 'D' said...

all I can say is you can never have too much tape...of any kind.... Bring it home to dad, we use it for everything. I hate to admit it but I even used to hem my pants with it when I was younger. I can see where Kendra like it. They are round lego's. Can't wait to see you guys. Love ya

Rachel said...

Too funny! We had a little stash of electrical tape in our apartment after Nick stayed with us for only a week. :) But it came in handy--unlike David's useless pen collection (can't use them, they're off limits). Hopefully you can at least use your collection.

Granny Annie said...

Hey speaking for Grandpa Swede...these are real keepers!..if you don't believe it go to the garage at the old place. You will find years and years of this kind of stuff, brought home in his pockets from work. Oh! and by the way it has saved us a lot of money, from time to time! For all these years I have nagged him to put it away....but in the long run, I have been really glad for it. Looks like that little cutie is quite happy about it all!
Can't wait to see you. Hurry home we miss you and love you so much!
Gram.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

It's funny we all have collections from our husbands. Ours is dry erase markers. Jeep puts them in his pockets, and we have a TON at home. I wouldn't be so hard on him, but, as a teacher myself, I have never brought one home. It might be more useful if we got a dry erase board; then maybe I could at least put them to use. :)