Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Miss Magoo!

"What? I'm just sitting here on the stairs, minding my own business!"
but when you see a smile like this, you know it means trouble.
and I was TOTALLY right!


Why do I think every little thing she does is CUTE? Instead of getting after her when she's naughty, I find myself "observing". It blows my mind how fast she learns. I love being a mom even when she pulls the toilet paper off the role, dumps the dogs water over, or knocks over my container of 300 bobby pins. What did I ever do before she was born, I really don't know.

6 comments:

Josi said...

Isn't that the truth? You have your pre-mother life and your post-mother life and it's hard to remember what that first one was or how you ever felt happy and fulfilled.

Melissa said...

It's hard to remember what you did before you were a mom, huh? That Kendra is a dolly!! I can't wait to see you guys again! Kiss that sweet little redhead for me! Love you!

Rachel said...

What a stinker--but a cute one. At least she wasn't drinking the dog water. And I do remember pre-mommy life, but I remember that never was I as happy as I am now--even when the boys are both turds! Squeezes for Kendra Poo. XOXO

Granny Annie said...

How can you not laugh and be happy, especially when you watch these precious little ones, who have learned to do something for the first time? It is just amazing how much they learn in such a short time!...Again cherish the moment! Hug that little "cutie"!
Keep sharing the pictures... we love them! And we love and miss all of you!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

A roll of toilet paper is like a buck and that picture is priceless ;) Squeeze my girl for me, and thanks for making me smile. We love you guys!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

You've been home (as in Milford) for a while now...new blog, please.