Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas 2008

Just a few pictures of our awesome time at home for the holidays. I'm a terrible mom & didn't get pictures of Christmas morning, just video. We still had a great time hanging out with the Whittakers & Whites. Kendra LOVED Jaybird & TOLERATED Roni, I mean they don't call them the WILD WHITTS for no reason. Uncle Dustin & Aunt Lynette spoiled her rotten - new shoes, clothes, jacket & snow suit to name a few. They definitely need a GIRL.
Here I am feeding the MONSTERS.
Kendra's favorite place to play - the granite fireplace which she only fell off & bumped her head on like a bazillion times.
Riding in the sled. I'm not sure who liked it more.....the kids or Uncle David??
My handsome little brothers. Russell & Nils (single by the way).
Grandpa of the year pulling the kids around in the sled.

We had a FANTASTIC Christmas & hope all of you did too!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so sad I didn't get to see you guys over the holidays! Darn snow!! But I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas. Love you!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What fun times! All the kids are so cute, and I'm jealous of the sled-ridding. We need a four-wheeler. :-D

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yup, it was definitely a great Christmas, especially have the Schofieldians home :) Give my little girl a kiss for me! Miss ya and love ya.

Granny Annie said...

Such cute pictures! Grandpa's and Grandpa's, I believe, have the most fun! the little ones are so adorable! Was fun to have you back home....the time went to quickly. Thank you so much for helping me with my blog.
Love you!
Gram

Granny Annie said...

WHOOPS! typing error (GRANDMA'S AND GRANDPA'S)

Nat Lud said...

Such cute pics. I love that Kendra! I'm sure all of your fam is missing ya tons right now! They all loved having ya. And we loved seeing ya!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

Well i`m glad that u had good holidays!

I Miss You.
♥ Ticia.

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

PS--Doesn't that fireplace look like somebody needs to finish it :)

Rachel said...

What cute kiddies. It was so good to see you for Christmas. Lance also loved seeing you, as you could probably tell by the amount of hugs & kisses Aunt Crystal always gets. And I'm jealous of all your quality time spent with family. Our time with them flew by way too fast. :( Miss you. :(

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! That Kendra is so cute and always smiling! I bet everyone is going to miss you guys being here.

Steph said...

Fun times fun times! When you coming to Price? IT's like the coolest place in the world