Friday, February 6, 2009

Miss Independent

On Wednesday, we (me, K, mom, dad, whitts & Steph/Russ Fam) went to the mountains for a picnic. It was a perfect day for a campfire cooked dinner, 4-wheeling, & a jeep ride. Kendra LOVED the wide open space to run. She wasn't so fond of touching the dirt but apparently didn't mind the taste of it.
These pictures turned out SWEET, if I do say so myself. It reminds me how much I LOVE photography, especially when you have such a cute subject!
This is Kendra POUTING. If she was old enough to take some advice, I would tell her not to make it looks so dang cute!


The only thing that would have made this day better was The Shelleys, Robertsons & Nils. Maybe next time.

10 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Her hat is adorable! She is cute!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Yup, it was a good day in the mountains with the family. BTW...where are the "risky" pics ;)?

Granny Annie said...

"What cute pictures and you do such a good job of taking them! You really have the talent!
Kendra looks really happy to have the run of the hills!!!...eating the dirt and all.
Thanks for sharing!
Love ya!

Yardley said...

These pictures are so stinkin cute. You should do it for a living, and yes you do have a way cute subject to shoot pictures of.

Rachel said...

What a cute little stinker, and I love her hat! I wish we could have been there, too. :(

Shelby said...

OK She is way to cute for the mountains. It looks like kendra had tons of fun. Love ya and miss ya Shelby

Nick said...

What about your HUSBAND not being there you hate me :(

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I agree that you are talented w/ that camera. And Kendra is ADORABLE! I <3 the mountains, too!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

She is so stinkin cute and you are great at photography! Love the cute hat!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

She is such an adorable little cutie! miss you & love you...look at my profile...