Thursday, February 12, 2009

Popcorn anyone?

Tonight after dinner I popped in the JUNGLE BOOK for the kids. Tay looked over at me & says "don't ya think we need some popcorn?" I mean who can watch a movie without popcorn people?? Not these kids, they're popcorn maniacs. They went through 2 bags in like 5 minutes flat. The babies were practically swimming in it & I've been finding popcorn in every nook & cranny of this house since then. Anyway - the mess was totally worth 5 minutes of silence so I really can't complain. HAPPY POPPING!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

What a bunch of cute kiddies--and popcorn maniacs! 5 minutes? Too bad you couldn't have stretched that into 10 minutes. :)

Nat Lud said...

What fun! You are seriously the coolest aunt ever. Love it.

Granny Annie said...

Popcorn, Crystal and Popcorn...how much better does it get than that? Looks like the kids were loving it...and little Kendra is getting right in there to get her share!
Can you even imagine the memories that you have made for these little ones?

Crystal said...

what a motley crew! They all look happy-well except miss "K" but why should she be? Having to share her Mamma with these hooligans--can't say as I blame her!

p.s.
the kids are still talking about alllll the fun things Aunt Crystal did--your a tough act to follow girl friend! Have I mentioned how much we LOVE you lately?