Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playing CATCH-UP

Here are a few random pictures that I've been wanting to post. They're mostly of the big 50th birthday bash. I had a blast with the family as always!
Brylen Jean (Melissa's)
Dustin & Russell making a "Nicky Sandwich" (ewww)
{notice Nicks hands}
POPCORN & A MOVIE @ grandma's
Gauge, Emma, Jase, Neeley, Kendra
Just checking to see if we look like sisters. Yep, it's official!

Grandpa Swede & Grandma Ann

Neeley & her Mama

Steph & Russell
Mama, Me, Brylen Jean

9 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so fat... thanks for the reminder. Maybe now I will stick to Weight Watchers... or just wire my mouth shut. But my girls are sure cute, huh? Love you sista!

Grandma 'D' said...

All I can say is "FUN TIMES AT THE HOLM HOUSE".

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Melissa, you are GORGEOUS! And Crystal, you look a lot like your mama too. Thanks for playing catchup...the pics were GREAT!

Granny Annie said...

Having been waiting for the "Catch Up"...What a great time to be together! I have to say all the Holm's girls are beautiful! and I think it is such a compliment to look like your Mama!...She's beautiful! I only have beautiful children and grandchildren!
All the guys are pretty darn handsome too, I'd say! Miss you Crystal! and Kendra and Nick!

Josi said...

Uh, yeah, what's up with the hands, Nick? I'm so embarrassed for him.

Steph said...

Cute Pics! These were fun times and way cute babies.

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

What fun family times! I concur that all the Holm girls are beautiful - inside and out. Besides that you're all super-talented as well. Thanks for sharing - the kids are especially cute, too.

Chase and Teresa said...

I love the catch up game-that is what I am all about. I just played catch up on adding you to my blog-told you it would take me awhile ;) Cute pictures. Kendra is darling.

Crystal said...

Brylen looks so much like Kendra! Looks like you guys had a BLAST!