Sunday, April 19, 2009

Letter from Kendra

Hi Aunt Lissa, thanks for the cute outfit. When my mom put it on me at first she got the giggles and said I looked like a dork but then she gave me a handful of m&m's and did my hair. I think she changed her mind about the outfit once she put the headband on cuz she ran downstairs and grabbed the camera. We went outside and had a photoshoot but she wouldn't let me wear shoes.....something to do with making Papa Holm crazy. Anywho, it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood (I got that from Sesame Street) and I think we're going to sluff church, yet again, and grab a diet coke. I'm not complaining or anything, I just really like nursery, well mostly just snack time. Love ya forever!!

Kendra Marle



Note: no photo tricks were used, my hair is REALLY the same color as the brick on Grandma's house.

11 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Kendra, you are a professional blogger and one heck of a model. I LOVE the outfit...it didn't give me the giggles, just smiles. And the hair is even better. You don't get that color from a bottle! I'm blowing kisses and sending squishes :)

Rachel said...

I want to squeeze her!! And steal her!! She is so stinkin' cute, and I can't believe you thought she looked like a dork. The outfit is darling!

Yardley said...

Oh she is such a doll. I think that outfit is way cute and Kendra could pull off anything she is so dang cute. Love it.

Granny Annie said...

Kendra Marle....you are such a special little blogger!....just adore the hairstle and the color. Have waited forever for that beautiful little red haired girl! The new little outfit is so cute too! and you are a natural at modeling and your mommy is such a professional at taking your picture!
Love you cutie! and miss you!
Gram

Melissa said...

Dear Kendra Marle,
You are one beautiful little red head! I LOVE that outfit on you. Tell your mom that she is a dork, but I love her anyway. I love you sweetie!
Aunt Lissa

Nat Lud said...

I love, love, LOVE that outfit. And Kendra just completes the whole look. She's adorable. Girls are so fun to dress up!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

She's is beyond adorable! And, Crystal, you are so talented. I love all these pics. I can't even choose a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

The Bergy's said...

That has got to be the cutest girl in the world! I keep telling you if she goes missing you know where to find her. I also love the outfit. You Holms girls are so talented at everything. If one sister can't do it the other sister can. Thanks for the post, it made my day.

LittleMissTicia(: said...

Aww! She's so cute

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

Kendra is so cute...Her hair is adorable and I LOVE that it is the same color as the bricks of grandmas house....HA HA

Crystal said...

Too cute! And how cool in Aunt Lissa to make it?! A "Dork" whatever!