Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

Please excuse the random order but something has changed on blogger and I'm too lazy to try and figure it out.

Christmas was so much fun this year. Kendra had an elf visit her all through December, whom she named JACK, so she was "mostly" on her best behavior. One day Jack was hanging out on the ceiling fan and Kendra was so good and she didn't even try to turn it on....then Grandma came to visit. Grandma took one look and couldn't resist trying out the old "cause & effect" theory. Jack went flying and Kendra started shrieking! Kendra ran over to get a better look at Jack and then scolded Grandma....NEVER TOUCH JACK, HIS MAGIC WILL COME OFF!! We picked him up with a hand towel and placed him in a safe spot, free of any hazards (and grandma).


Kendra rocking her baby. When I was little, my Aunt & Uncle made 2 of these cradles for me & Lynette. My dad dug it out of the attic and I refinished it for Kendra. She LOVES it as much as I did:)

The goods!

Uncle Nils playing Zhu Zhu Pets with Kendra. Did I mention we got to have Uncle Nils? He's a celebrity, only making appearances a few times a year;) Kendra tucked him into bed and on Christmas morning she was worried about one thing.....where's Uncle Nils?

Dora princess

Mommy & Dolly matching dresses...so cute!

Unwrapping....

Neighbor/Friend gifts!

KENDRA & SANTA
KENDRA'S TREE

MY TREE
Hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas this year!

3 comments:

Nat Lud said...

So fun! Looks like K scored big!

Rachel said...

I love all the pics!! Looks like Santa thougth Kendra was very nice. And I'm still giggling about Jack & the dish towel (and the trouble making grandma). :)

Grandma 'D' said...

IN my defense....what the hell is a Elf doing on a ceiling fan in the first place. Someone is going to turn it on eventually....still... funny... and he made it back to the North Pole safe and sound!!!