Sunday, January 9, 2011

Halloween 2010

TOP TEN HALLOWEEN HIGHLIGHTS:

1. Brylen's Birthday/Halloween Party in Helper
2. SEWING...Cinderella & Fairy Godmother costume (with help from Melissa & Rachel)
3. Seeing my Dad dress up:) Tights & all!
4. Trunk or Treat with the Wild Whitts
5. Nick shaving his goatee off in the name of Prince Charming. FYI...this was not my idea but 100% of Nick's doing. I hadn't seen his bare face for 7 years....weird!
6. Kendra's reaction the first time she put on her costume
7. Haunted Hayride at Enoch City's maintenance yard
8. Trick or Treating Hayride with the Wild Whitts
9. Decorating my house....it's been awhile;)
10. Eating sugar cookies with M&M's




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Eating sugar cookies with m&m's ranks up there at the top for me!! I want some now!!!