Wednesday, July 23, 2008

LOVIN' LIFE

So, I'm a little behind in the blogging world but Kendra is no longer cooperating at the library. She's into everything and doesn't have the attention span that she used too. Anyway - we had a great 4th of July. We had dinner with our new friends, the Savios! Then we all headed to Memorial park in the Springs for the big fireworks! They had an orchestra show first and then played throughout the huge firework show. Kendra loved them and then half way through fell asleep all snuggled up with her Daddy. I'm really ticked right now because I just deleted some pictures of the people who went with us and now there's nothing I can do about it.











We're having a great time here and live in the most beautiful place you can imagine. We have deer that come in and sleep under our trailer and a few days ago while eating dinner our neighbor coaxed a doe and her two fawns to eat out of his hand. Then the mom got so brave she took a few steps into his trailer to get some more.













Kendra is getting so smart! She pulls her self up to everything, climbs the stairs, insists on feeding herself and now started to copy what we say. Her newest word is Daddy instead of Dada. It's too cute. This family picture was taken by our personal photographer, Mr. Timer! He's good right & cheap too. Nick probably gets sick of doing this but he'll thank me when he's an old man and all sad that his babies are grown. Well, my half our is about to expire so have a great weekend and can't wait to see all of you soon!!



6 comments:

Granny Annie said...

So happy to get your blog! The pictures are so cute, but make me homesick to see you. We got used to having Kendra around all the time. She is growing up too fast...can't wait to see you guys.
Glad you love it where you are and are enjoying yourselves with new friends and things to do!
Love ya! and miss you all!

Nat Lud said...

I love new Crystal posts! I am so glad to hear that you're liking it there. We knew you'd make friends fast--you guys are awesome! Love the new pics.

Melissa said...

Love the new post and the cute pictures, but it makes me miss you guys even more! If I wasn't already swelling up like a freakin' balloon, we would have been out there this weekend. Anyway, Kendra is gorgeous and always looks so happy. Love you guys!

Steph said...

Baaa haa haa!!! *sniffle sniffle* We miss you guys. Kendra is so precious. keep taking pics i love to see them.

Rachel said...

Cute, cute, cute! :)

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I cannot contain my excitement at this new post. If I didn't miss my baby sister so bad, I would probably be doing back flips over the new pictures and blog :)