Monday, July 28, 2008

TIDBITS

-- John & Marge




-- Rich & Carol, friends from our ward













THIS IS BEAUTIFUL MANITOU SPRINGS, our new home away from home. I told you it was beautiful and I wasn't kidding.






The deer come in and nap in the shade of our trailers. They are used to people so they don't bother to move when we get home. We love watching the wildlife around here.
This is miss monkey baby. She is into everything and has learned the art of manipulation. She is "like" way too big for naps these days so she stands up and rocks the house until I come in and lay her down again and again. What a fun game!!

2 comments:

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

I'm lovin' the new blogs. I didn't think it was possible for Miss Kendra to get any cuter :) And I'm glad to see you are making friends with those Mormons!

Rachel said...

How can you make that cutie pie do anything she doesn't want to do--like taking naps? What a meanie you are. She's "like" way too cute for naps. :)