Saturday, August 2, 2008

BLOG SALE

Have you been lookin' for a great deal on some awesome furniture? Well you've come to right place. Since our family has been living in a 5th wheel, we've lost the need for some of our furnishings. I've posted pics and listed the description and price below. It's all in great shape, nearly new, and half off original price; so if something is to your liking, give me a call at (435) 691-2516. I don't want to store this stuff, so make an offer.

BTW, my townhome is also for sale. $113k buys you 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths of prime property in Cedar City, Utah. All appliances included!

NURSERY FURNITURE--$350 FOR CRIB, MATTRESS, DRESSER, & BOOKSHELF
(BABY & MESS NOT INCLUDED)





DINING SET--$400 FOR KITCHEN TABLE W/ 6 CHAIRS.
THIS IS A STEALIN' DEAL, PEOPLE :)





BEDROOM SET--$2200 FOR KING BED, MATTRESS, DRESSER, MIRROR, NIGHT STAND, & BEDDING. FURNITURE IS FROM ASHLEY, MATTRESS IS AN AWESOME DEEP POCKET, PILLOW TOP, AND BEDDING IS FROM BED, BATH, & BEYOND.








5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

So can I spread the word with some links and stuff? Let me know!

Steph said...

This is madness! I can't believe you are selling all this stuff!

Kelli said...

hey hey, perfect timing now that we will be needing baby stuff! that sounds great, let me check in with my hubby tonight and I'll let you know~
by the way this is Rachel's sister-in-law Kelli

Grandma 'D' said...

Yea Nat! Spread the word! I don't want to store it and it is too nice to put into storage anyway. You go girl!!!

Crystal said...

NURSERY FURNITURE SOLD!!! YIPEE