Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BACK FOR A VISIT

I'm back in Utah for a few weeks waiting for baby Luke to make his debut. Rachel only has a few days left until her due date but this little man is really testing our patience. Anyway - I flew into SLC on Friday (my first time flying by the way) and it was awesome. Kendra did great & instead of being in a car for 10 hours, we were in the air for about 40 minutes. I was a little paranoid when we landed and felt like shaking the seat in front of me and screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE" but figured we were fine from the look of the other passengers. Then Nils picked us up and drove us the rest of the way which was so sweet (we love you Nilsy). We haven't been away that long but I've been pretty home sick so I'm excited to be here. Kendra has been a wild woman at Grandma's! She's not used to having all this room to play so she is going a hundred miles a minute. She's so busy she doesn't have time to eat and she's decided that she's done with the bottle. So far we're having a great time and can't wait to see all of our family and friends!

5 comments:

Steph said...

How fun! you better come up and see up before you go back home! We miss you

Rachel said...

It's been so fun to have you here with us. And if you think Luke is testing your patience...Anyway, Kendra is an absolute doll. Even if she is a wild woman, she is such a good little wild thing. :)

Granny Annie said...

We are so excited to have you back! We have really missed you and litttle Kendra....she is so cute!
Isn't flying fun!...you take after my own heart! It's the only way to go! or should I say fly! I love it and have done alot of it!
Love ya!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

Glad our Aunt Crystal is back for a visit....Jase was going to make me drive him to your house and drop him off. Just think, Jase & Kendra. It couldn't get any wilder!

Nat Lud said...

It was so great to see ya at the reception. You look great and Kendra is her same ol' adorable self. Glad you're getting some fun time at mom's. Nothing beats that!