Monday, August 18, 2008

LOTS-A-FUN

WELL, I FLY HOME THIS FRIDAY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. WE'VE HAD SO MUCH FUN THAT TIME REALLY HAS JUST FLOWN BY. WE GOT TO PLAY WITH THE WILD WHITT'S FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS AND I'M HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO MAJOR ACCIDENTS. KENDRA ISN'T AS TOUGH AS HER COUSINS BUT SHE CAN DEFINITELY HANG WITH THE BIG BOYS! SHE'S ALSO HAD A BLAST WITH HER LATEST PARTNER IN CRIME - LANCE. HE EVEN AMUSES HER BY CRAWLING WITH HER INSTEAD OF WALKING.








SHE LOVES GRANDPA & WHO WOULDN'T? HE TAKES HER EVERYWHERE HE GOES. THEY FEED THE ANIMALS, GO FOR 4-WHEELER & JEEP RIDES, EAT TREATS & SHE CAN DO NO WRONG ACCORDING TO HIM.






DID I MENTION WE'VE SOLD OUR HOUSE? HOORAY!!! WE SHOULD CLOSE BY THE 17TH OF SEPTEMBER. I'M SO RELIEVED BUT A LITTLE SAD TOO. ANYWAY - IT COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER TIMING SINCE THE WHITTIES WILL BE MOVING INTO THEIR HOUSE IN A FEW WEEKS.








IT'S BEEN FUN TO BE HERE BUT WE ARE REALLY MISSING NICK. I WISH HE COULD HAVE CAME WITH US BECAUSE I KNOW HOW MUCH HE MISSES HOME. HE WORKS SO HARD FOR US AND I'M REALLY THANKFUL FOR HIM. LOVE YOU NICK!


THIS IS MY NEW VIEW OF KENDRA LATELY. SHE FOLLOWS ME EVERYWHERE AND WANTS ME TO HOLD HER . IT'S CUTE THAT SHE'S A MAMA'S GIRL UNTIL ABOUT 5:00 AT NIGHT WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH. WHEN DO THEY GROW OUT OF THIS?

10 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Crystal...I don't believe we ever grow out of wanting our mommy. I still want mine and really miss her! Mothers are so special!

Granny Annie said...

Oh Dear! I forgot to tell you how adorable all the babies are! I can see Kendra had a ball and her cousins all love her! Not to mention Grandpa Holm!

Steph said...

I don't know crystal, Emmma is almost 3 1/2 and she still follows me around and wants to be held. But believe me one day we will all be wishing our kids were home begging us to hold them again.
p.s. I thought you were coming up to Price. You better not ditch us.

Crystal said...

we will miss you so much! Kendra is so much fun-why didn't I take any pictures with her & Rhett?! Take care and check out my blog!!!!

Nat Lud said...

Love the pics. Especially the one of her and the Whitt boys. Jase looks so proud holding the 'babies'! That is so exciting that you sold your house! YAY! Have a safe trip hom!

The Lawn Ranger's Woman said...

We did have tons of fun when you were here...Jase keeps asking, "Where's Aunt Crystal?" I don't really want you to go home, but I'm sure Nick needs ya :) We're going to have to take a family vacation to Manitou Springs!

LittleMissTicia(: said...

she is such a little cutie. I miss you SO SO SO SO SO much crystal. Me and my sisters and mom are going up to milford soon. =]

love and miss you lots,

Tic

Melissa said...

I'm tempted not to leave a comment - since you never comment on MY blog, but I'm the better sister. Anyway, Kendra is a clone of you! Have you got out your baby pictures lately?? And I can totally tell you guys are at mom and dad's house, because Lance has socks on. Dad is such a 'sock nazi', and I'm afraid I'm the same way. Those babies are going to get sick if their feet get cold!

Josi said...

Wohoo on selling the house, that is awesome. And what a relief. So glad you had a nice visit and I love the pics. We sure miss you guys, but it's cool to keep up this way too. As for the following you around thing, just be a mean mom like me and they run AWAY from you :-)

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

Ok- Crystal, your little girl is such a doll! She is getting so big its fun to see the updates on your blog!