Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Snowbird 2009

The view off our balcony. 10th Floor.

Every year the Schofield family goes to Snowbird for their vacation. The past two years we haven't been able to make it due to bed rest in '07 & being too far away in '08. Finally this year we reserved us a room. We've been looking forward to it all year but then Nick switched jobs a few weeks ago & couldn't get the time off {sniffle}. Kendra & I have still had a lot of fun up here, even if she is a turd.

[I just googled turd to make sure I spelled it right & found some pretty funny stuff]

Anyway, we've went swimming 4 days in a row now & Kendra is LOVING it! We also did the bounce houses which K decided it was way more fun to lay there and be bounced than to bounce herself. So she spent the entire time on her back, kicking her legs & squeeling - that's what he said.....lol. I almost erased that last part but left it in for you Nat. She's my dirty minded friend that says that joke a lot. Little'ole innocent me would never think up such things.....hee hee!

4 comments:

Nat Lud said...

First of all, I'm dying that you googled 'turd!' I can only imagine what came up! I've had enough visuals in my life to last forever so I don't believe I'll be searching that one! And then, that's what she said! Holy perfect opportunity for that joke! Love it. As far as you being innocent? Hmmmm. He he. These pics are cute. Love her suit!

Granny Annie said...

Always love your blogs....that little Kendra is such a fun little girl!...glad you was able to go to Snowbird and have such a good time.
We miss you and love you all..come home! Kendra is getting to big so fast!..where did the baby go? She is so cute at all the ages. Love her to talk to us! Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Rachel said...

I wish I had come up to see you there. :( Kendra is so cute in her little swim suit. Well, she's just so cute. Period. And you're hilarious. That's what she said (or he in this case)...funny stuff!!!

Crystal said...

HA! You are a silly girl :) Snowbird was soooo much fun with you around--we missed Nick to but at least you and K stayed, I had a blast with you!