Friday, October 31, 2008

a GoOd NiGHt aFteR aLL

Click to play HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook




We had a great Halloween even though we didn't do the usual trick or treating. Instead we had a going away dinner for our friend Jordan at the Sunbird Resturaunt (which was awesome). He's going back home to Iowa tomorrow & we're sure gonna miss him. In the spirit of Halloween I dressed Kendra up anyway & took some pictures for her scrapbook. These guys are always a hoot. I never did blog about poker night last week. We had it here on our patio & when Nick ran out of chips he came in the trailer & I went out. Frank loaned me some of his chips & I won back $6 for Nick. Better than nothing right? Anyway, dinner was fun & it turned out to be a great night! Hope your Halloween was spooktacular!

5 comments:

Grandma 'D' said...

Glad you had a fun halloween. My busy little bee looks pretty content too. And what can I say about the Jack-O-Lampers (that's what Emma calls them) they are awesome. Have a fun weekend!!!!

Crystal said...

What a fun crew! Just you and the guys ey? The smilebox was super cute! Your doing too much cute stuff--it's having that internet @ home--I can't keep up!! Love you!
Your honey bee was "spooktacular"

p.s. you are looking REALLY good :)

Rachel said...

Looks like lots of fun. So who won the pumpkin carving contest? I bet everyone loved the little bee at dinner. And I'm gonna need a picture of your poker face. :)

Granny Annie said...

We are sure little Kendra was the life of the party! So fun!
By the way I can't open the "Smile Box", just advertising comes up when I click on the arrow...can't open Rachel's either...must be my computer or the nut behind it!
Love all of the Blogs...
Miss and love you guys.
Gram

Bo and Ginny Shortt said...

You have the cutest little bumble bee that I have ever seen. You are such a cute little mom! It is so much fun to see that little girl you waited so long for light up your guys face, You deserve all the happiness in the world!